Taking full ownership of finding the right talent in an exciting and challenging domain. That's the job. Does that sound like something you could do? Read more and apply directly!
- Hybrid working
- For BigData Republic and Vantage AI
As a Recruiter with a proven track record, you're inspired by our domain and are keen to develop your own custom approach of finding talent and drawing them towards us. You're proactive and can handle lots of freedom with a strong sense of responsibility. You work in a structured way and apply the right tools for the right occasion. You have great writing skills, get energized by connecting to others (both online and in real life), and are creative in finding the best ways to get candidates interested in the challenges that BigData Republic has to offer. You're keen to understand enough of our expertise and domain to pick out the profiles we’re looking for. In other words: you're the eager recruiter who'll take full ownership of finding the right talent for our jobs.
At BigData Republic, our consultants develop cutting-edge data science, machine learning and big data solutions for a large variety of multinationals in The Netherlands.
We are always looking for the best professionals and the most advanced projects and we steadily continue to grow our team of consultants, currently at 25.
We differentiate ourselves by our high quality of knowledge and experience, and our strong personal culture.
Our talent label, Vantage AI, is where we train and coach people towards joining the team of BigData Republic. To grow both teams, we're looking for a recruiter who wants to take ownership of finding the right talent in an exciting and challenging market!
The talent you bring to the team
With your experience in sourcing and ambition to become a sourcing expert, you’ll collaborate with our managing partners to bring in the best talent for BigData Republic and Vantage AI. Your first responsibility is to find the right talent and initiate contact with promising candidates. You'll grow and maintain our talent pool with a long term mindset. Secondly, part of your job involves the recruitment aspects of our events and marketing activities. Taking a proactive and creative approach to our visibility and branding is therefore important.
- To carry out your responsibilities as recruiter you'll need excellent people skills. Connecting to people is what drives you and what gives you energy and inspiration. You'll need great verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is a plus).
- An affinity with data science, machine learning, (big) data and artificial intelligence will make your job easier. You'll need 2-5 years experience in sourcing in an IT related field.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (HBO or WO) in psychology, HRM, marketing or similar.
Some of the clients we work for
What we offer you
We'll provide you with everything that you need to comfortably do your work. To travel where you need to go, to pay your bills, and to foster a great work-life balance. That includes:
A competitive salary, a holiday allowance, and a performance based bonus arragement. Additionally, a flexible mobility budget for youw own preferred mix of public transportation, leasing bike or car.
A hybrid working philosophy and a budget to spend on your working environment at home.
Lots of opportunities for personal growth in a highly educational environment.
- You apply and we get in touch
- We meet face-to-face for an interview
- You receive a hands-on use case to showcase your talents and skills
- We discuss your use case during the second interview
- An offer comes your way